CONTENT OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HYGIENE TRAINING
(Group 2 – Officers in charge of Occupational Safety in Enterprises)
According to Circular No. 27/2013/TT issued on October 18th, 2013 – Ministry of Labour, War invalids and Social Affairs regulating occupational safety and hygiene training
Pursuant to Occupational Safety and Hygiene Law; Decree No. 44/2016/NĐ – CP issued on May 15th, 2016 of the Government detailing some articles of the Occupational Safety and Hygiene Law.
Based on the needs to ensure occupational safety and hygiene for employees of all enterprises and units across the country.
KNA Certification Company Limited announes the opening of the Occupational Safety and Hygiene Training class for Group 2 as follows:
I. Subjects of Occupational Safety Training: Including:
- Officers in charge of or partly in charge of occupational safety and hygiene
- Officers direcrly supervising occupational safety and hygiene at the workplace
II. Training content:
1: Law systems and policies on occupational safety and hygiene
- Law systems and policies on occupational safety and hygiene.
- An overview of the system of legal normative acts about occupational safety.
- The system of technical standards for occupational safety and hygiene.
- Some specific regulations of the management agency on occupational safety and hygiene when renovating works, facilities for production, use and preservation, storage and testing of machines and substances that are strictly required to conform with occupational safety and hygiene.
2: Professional competence in Occupational Safety and Hygiene:
- Organizing state management apparatus and implementing regulations on occupational safety at establishments as well as assigning responsibilities and delegating authority on occupational safety.
- Providing basic knowledge and harmful factors to provide preventive measures so that working conditions while working can be improved.
- Culture of occupational safety and hygiene in production and business.
- Professional competence in self-inspection.
- Analyzing and assessing hazards and risks and providing an emergency response plan.
- Develop rules and regulations on measures to ensure occupational safety and hygiene.
- Labor Inspecting, training, and monitoring such as: strict management of machines, equipment and materials to make sure that they meet occupational safety and hygiene requirements.
- First aid in case of occupational accidents, prevention of occupational diseases for workers.
3: Specialized training contents:
- Comprehensive knowledge of machines and other accrued hazardous substances. Apply safe working processes for machines and equipment.
III. Training time
- Initial training: the total training time is at least 16 hours, including inspection time
- Training when transferring work: If Trainees that were trained transfer from one job to another and when there are changes in equipment and technology, they shall be trained on occupational safety and hygiene suitable for new jobs before being assigned work and shall be granted new training certificates.
- Retraining: If an establishment ceases to operate or an employee is absent from work for 6 months or more, he / she must be trained on the prescribed contents before returning to work. The training time is 50% of the initial training time.
- Periodic training: Once every 2 years from the date the training certificate has come into effect, a person in group 1 must attend a periodic training course in order to be granted a new training certificate at the training service organization.
IV. Certificate – Certification
After attending the training course and being tested, if trainees are qualified enough, they will be granted training certificates (valid for 2 years).
V. Place of training
- At KNA Certification Company Limited ………..
- At units, enterprises and provinces nationwide.
- Course opening schedule: Our company often open a new training course on weekdays or upon request if organizations gather in units.
VII. Tuition fees: According to trainees, classes, number of trainees and contract.
VIII. Trainers: Senior experts with many years of experience from the Ministry of Labour, War invalids and Social Affairs.
- Documents for enrolling in occupational safety courses:
- Copy of ID card (notarization is not required)
- Two 3x4 colour pictures.
Contact Information: KNA Certification Company Limited
Headquarters: 11th Floor, Ladeco Building, 266 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Branch: 6th Floor, Cavi Building, 67 Dinh Bo Linh, P26, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 093.2211.786 – 02438.268.222
Email: email@example.com Website: www.knacert.com.vn