✅ On 15/9/2015, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) has officially issued the ISO 9001: 2008 standard to replace ISO 9001: 2008 standard......
Currently Global G.A.P is applied by agro- and fisheries companies. It is considered as proof of good practice in agriculture/ fishery activities and market penetration assurance.
Overview of Global GAP Standard
2.Advantages of Global GAP
Global GAP plays an important role to enterprises.
1. External affairs:
• Build customer’s trust
• Enhance enterprise prestige and competitiveness in market
• Elevate producer’s status in market
• Meet demands of customers in picky markets like Europe.
• Beneficial for signing contracts and bidding.
• Official declare to commitment of safety, quality and innovation to meet customer’s high demands.
• Meet both domestic and international requirements concerning quality management.
Which organizations and units need Global GAP certificate?
GlobalG.A.P Certification Process
Certification process is conducted in following steps:
1.Determine certification scope.
2.Test audit (optional) to evaluate farm’s status.
3.Evaluate certification (issue certificate): confirm that enterprise meets the requirements of Global GAP.
4. The certificate is valid for 1 years from the date of issuance of the certification.
5. Re-certification to track
Contact: KNA Cert Co., Ltd
Centre: 11th floor, Ladeco Building, 266 Doi Can street, Ba Dinh District, Ha Noi
Tell: 093.2211.786 – 02438.268.222
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.knacert.com.vn