CONTENT OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HYGIENE PRE-AUDIT
(Group 1 – Managers)
According to Circular No. 27/2013/TT issued on October 18th, 2013 – Ministry of Labour, War invalids and Social Affairs regulating occupational safety and hygiene pre-audit
Pursuant to Occupational Safety and Hygiene Law; Decree No. 44/2016/NĐ – CP issued on May 15th, 2016 of the Government detailing some articles of the Occupational Safety and Hygiene Law.
Based on the needs to ensure occupational safety and hygiene for employees of all enterprises and units across the country.
KNA Certification Company Limited announes the opening of the Occupational Safety and Hygiene Pre-audit class for Group 1 as follows:
I. Subjects of Occupational Safety and Hygiene Pre-audit
- Directors and Deputy Directors of enterprises; Head and Deputy Heads of branches attached to enterprises; the person in charge of administration, personnel, shop foreman or equivalent.
- The head and deputy head of a cooperative, individual business householder, householder employing labourers under the contract.
- Leaders and deputy leaders of non-business units of the State; production, business and service units of administrative and non-business agencies, political organizations, social-political organizations, social-occupational organizations, units of the People's Army and the People's Police; foreign organizations, international organizations in Vietnam employing labourers under labour contracts.
- Policies and laws on occupational safety and hygiene.
- Organizations managing and implementing regulations on occupational safety and hygiene in establishments.
- Harmful and Hazardous factors in production as well as remedies and precautions.
III. Pre-audit time
- Initial pre-audit: the total pre-audit time is at least 16 hours, including inspection time
- Pre-audit when transferring work: If Trainees that were trained transfer from one job to another and when there are changes in equipment and technology, they shall be trained on occupational safety and hygiene suitable for new jobs before being assigned work and shall be granted new pre-audit certificates.
- Retraining: If an establishment ceases to operate or an employee is absent from work for 6 months or more, he / she must be trained on the prescribed contents before returning to work. The pre-audit time is 50% of the initial pre-audit time.
- Periodic pre-audit: Once every 2 years from the date the pre-audit certificate has come into effect, a person in group 1 must attend a periodic pre-audit course in order to be granted a new pre-audit certificate at the pre-audit service organization.
IV. Certificate – Certification
After attending the pre-audit course and being tested, if trainees are qualified enough, they will be granted pre-audit certificates (valid for 2 years).
V.Place of pre-audit
- At KNA Certification Company Limited ………..
- At units, enterprises and provinces nationwide.
- Course opening schedule: Our company often open a new pre-audit course on weekdays or upon request if organizations gather in units.
VII. Tuition fees: According to trainees, classes, number of trainees and contract.
VIII. Trainers: Senior experts with many years of experience from the Ministry of Labour, War invalids and Social Affairs.
- Documents for enrolling in occupational safety courses:
- Copy of ID card (notarization is not required)
- Two 3x4 colour pictures.
Contact Information: KNA Certification Company Limited
Headquarters: 11th Floor, Ladeco Building, 266 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Branch: 6th Floor, Cavi Building, 67 Dinh Bo Linh, P26, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 093.2211.786 – 02438.268.222
Email: email@example.com Website: www.knacert.com.vn