To help enterprises that produce and import bricks and tiles are in need of brick certification of conformity, KNA CERT provides certification and proclamation of conformity services for products of brick and tile sector. If you are in need of being granted a certificate, please contact us or learn more about us through information below:
WHY DO YOU NEED BRICK AND TILE CERTIFICATION OF CONFORMITY?
In the construction sector, bricks and tiles need to be certified and proclaimed conformity under the regulations in Part 2 QCVN 16:2014/BXD that specifies the product group of bricks and tiles circulated on the market are required to have the certificates and proclamations of conformity. Conformity marks are used directly on the products or on the packaging or on the labels attached to the products or in the certificates of quality, technical documents of the products.
Types of bricks that need certification of conformity include:
- Certification of ceramic bricks.
- Certification of terrezzo bricks.
- Certification of floor bricks.
- Certification of sidewalk bricks.
- Certification of ceramic tiles.
- Certification of granite tiles.
- Certification of natural ceramic tiles.
- Certification of artificial ceramic tiles.
- Certification of marble tiles.
Which units need certification of ceramic bricks and ceramic tiles?
- Units importing ceramic bricks and ceramic tiles
- Units producing ceramic bricks and ceramic tiles
- Units producing Terrezzo bricks and worm bricks (self-inserted bricks)
Certification procedures of ceramic bricks and ceramic tiles:
- For units importing ceramic bricks and ceramic tiles:
- First, contact KNA Cert to take a registration form of conformity certification
- Second: You complete all of your documents and send them to KNA Cert
- Third: KNA Cert will issue you with a letter of document acceptance.
- Fourth: After receiving the letter of document acceptance, you carry out presenting to Customs to get samples for testing.
- Fifth: After having the test results, KNA Cert will issue you with a certificate of conformity so that you can take your goods out of the port warehouse.
- For domestic production units:
- For domestic production units, contact KNA Cert for information of the certification process directly.
CERAMIC BRICK AND TILE CERTIFICAION OF CONFORMITY SERVICE AT KNA CERT
- A realiable certification organization with representative offices and branches throughout the provinces helps to assess quickly and save maximum costs for units.
- A team of experienced specialists and expert consultants have deep understanding of law documents to support the units to solve their problems in the best ways;
- On 6 March 2015, the Ministry of Construction appointed KNA Certification Limited Company to test/certify the quality of construction materials and products in accordance with national technical standards whereby KNA Cert is appointed to certify ceramic bricks and tiles in accordance with QCVN 16:2014/BXD.2.
Contact KNA CERT for the most detailed certification of conformity support!
Contact Information: KNA Certification Limited Company
Headquarters: 11th Floor, Ladeco Building, 266 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi.
Tel: 093.2211.786 – 02438.268.222
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.knacert.com.vn