CONTENT OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HYGIENE PRE-AUDIT
(Group 2 – Officers in charge of Occupational Safety in Enterprises)
According to Circular No. 27/2013/TT issued on October 18th, 2013 – Ministry of Labour, War invalids and Social Affairs regulating occupational safety and hygiene pre-audit
Pursuant to Occupational Safety and Hygiene Law; Decree No. 44/2016/NĐ – CP issued on May 15th, 2016 of the Government detailing some articles of the Occupational Safety and Hygiene Law.
Based on the needs to ensure occupational safety and hygiene for employees of all enterprises and units across the country.
KNA Certification Company Limited announes the opening of the Occupational Safety and Hygiene Pre-audit class for Group 2 as follows:
I. Subjects of Occupational Safety Pre-audit: Including:
- Officers in charge of or partly in charge of occupational safety and hygiene
- Officers direcrly supervising occupational safety and hygiene at the workplace
II. Pre-audit content:
1: Law systems and policies on occupational safety and hygiene
- Law systems and policies on occupational safety and hygiene.
- An overview of the system of legal normative acts about occupational safety.
- The system of technical standards for occupational safety and hygiene.
- Some specific regulations of the management agency on occupational safety and hygiene when renovating works, facilities for production, use and preservation, storage and testing of machines and substances that are strictly required to conform with occupational safety and hygiene.
2: Professional competence in Occupational Safety and Hygiene:
- Organizing state management apparatus and implementing regulations on occupational safety at establishments as well as assigning responsibilities and delegating authority on occupational safety.
- Providing basic knowledge and harmful factors to provide preventive measures so that working conditions while working can be improved.
- Culture of occupational safety and hygiene in production and business.
- Professional competence in self-inspection.
- Analyzing and assessing hazards and risks and providing an emergency response plan.
- Develop rules and regulations on measures to ensure occupational safety and hygiene.
- Labor Inspecting, pre-audit, and monitoring such as: strict management of machines, equipment and materials to make sure that they meet occupational safety and hygiene requirements.
- First aid in case of occupational accidents, prevention of occupational diseases for workers.
3: Specialized pre-audit contents:
- Comprehensive knowledge of machines and other accrued hazardous substances. Apply safe working processes for machines and equipment.
III. Pre-audit time
- Initial pre-audit: the total pre-audit time is at least 16 hours, including inspection time
- Pre-audit when transferring work: If Trainees that were trained transfer from one job to another and when there are changes in equipment and technology, they shall be trained on occupational safety and hygiene suitable for new jobs before being assigned work and shall be granted new pre-audit certificates.
- Retraining: If an establishment ceases to operate or an employee is absent from work for 6 months or more, he / she must be trained on the prescribed contents before returning to work. The pre-audit time is 50% of the initial pre-audit time.
- Periodic pre-audit: Once every 2 years from the date the pre-audit certificate has come into effect, a person in group 1 must attend a periodic pre-audit course in order to be granted a new pre-audit certificate at the pre-audit service organization.
IV. Certificate – Certification
After attending the pre-audit course and being tested, if trainees are qualified enough, they will be granted pre-audit certificates (valid for 2 years).
V. Place of pre-audit
- At KNA Certification Company Limited ………..
- At units, enterprises and provinces nationwide.
- Course opening schedule: Our company often open a new pre-audit course on weekdays or upon request if organizations gather in units.
VII. Tuition fees: According to trainees, classes, number of trainees and contract.
VIII. Trainers: Senior experts with many years of experience from the Ministry of Labour, War invalids and Social Affairs.
- Documents for enrolling in occupational safety courses:
- Copy of ID card (notarization is not required)
- Two 3x4 colour pictures.
Contact Information: KNA Certification Company Limited
Headquarters: 11th Floor, Ladeco Building, 266 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Branch: 6th Floor, Cavi Building, 67 Dinh Bo Linh, P26, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 093.2211.786 – 02438.268.222
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.knacert.com.vn