With companies working in the field of manufacturing and importing electrical and electronic components, conformity certification of electrical and electronic equipment is compulsory. If the enterprises want to participate in the domestic electrical and electronic market, this certificate is indispensable.
CONFORMITY CERTIFICATION OF ELECTRICAL-ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT BASIS:
Conformity certification of electrical and electronic equipment is essential for electrical appliances today. Bases follow:
- National technical standards of safety of electrical and electronic equipment (QCVN 4:2009/BKHCN) issued together with Circular No. 21/2009/TT-BKHCN on September 30, 2009 of the Minister of the Ministry of Science and Technology (hereinafter referred to as QCVN 4:2009/BKHCN).
- Circular No. 28/ 2012/TTBKHCN issued on December 12, 2012 of the Ministry of Science and Technology regulating on certification of conformance, certification of conformity, and declaration of conformance, declaration of conformity.
- Conformity certification of domestically manufactured electrical and electronic products is applied according to mode 5. Documents applying for conformity certification of electrical and electronic products are drafted under the guidance of certification organizations.
SUBJECTS THAT NEED CONFORMITY CERTIFICATION OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT:
- All enteprises and organizations manufacture, import, and supply electrical and electronic products.
BENEFITS OF CONFORMITY CERTIFICATION OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT:
- Help your enterprise have a niche in the market as soon as you step into it.
- Create competitive advantages of enterprises over the enterprises that have not had conformity certificates of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Conformity certification helps to build trust in customers, and assists enterprises access customers easily in the future, as well as when they launch new products.
HOW LONG IS CONFORMITY CERTIFICATION OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT VALID?
- Normally, one time of conformtity certification is valid for 3 years for certified organizations.
- During the validity period of the certification, certification bodies will carry out assessing and supervising periodically to ensure the certified quality management system complies with conformance and conformity requirements and it is always valid.
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATION OF CONFORMITY SERVICE AT KNA CERT CERT
- A realiable certification organization with representative offices and branches throughout the provinces helps to assess quickly and save maximum costs for units.
- A team of experienced specialists and expert consultants have deep understanding of law documents to support the units to solve their problems in the best ways;
- KNA Cert is designated to certify conformity of electrical and electronic equipment in accordance with QCVN 4:2009/BKHCN.
Contact KNA CERT for the most detailed certification of conformity support!
Contact Information: KNA Certification Limited Company
Headquarters: 11th Floor, Ladeco Building, 266 Doi Can, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi.
Tel: 093.2211.786 – 02438.268.222
Email: email@example.com Website: www.knacert.com